RF Cable Selection Guide HUBER+SUHNER
HUBER+SUHNER offers a complete set of radio frequency and microwave cable assemblies for defense applications.
HUBER+SUHNER offers a complete set of radio frequency and microwave cable assemblies for defense applications featuring the SUCOFLEX® 100, MULTIFLEX CT, SPUMA RS and MINIBEND® coaxial cable families and are all MIL qualified.
In addition, HUBER+SUHNER offers configurations that incorporate stainless steel 316L connectors, which offer outstanding mechanical durability and are able to withstand extremely harsh environments. These connectors include:
- SMA, TNC and N series
- Straight male, right angle male and bulkhead types
These assemblies offer superior electrical and mechanical performance for static and dynamic applications.
Featuring best-in-class phase stability versus temperature in a range between -55°C and +125°C.
SUCOFLEX® 540, 540E, 540EA, 540S
- Frequency range up to 40 GHz
- New SK and PC2.4 connectors with excellent performance
- Long lifetime (>100’000 flex cycles)
- Excellent insertion loss
- Outstanding phase and amplitude stability with flexure and movement
- Short delivery time
- Excellent price-performance ratio
SUCOFLEX and Multiflex-CT TVAC
- Frequency range up to 70 GHz
- Broad range of outgassing free cables and connectors available
- Polyurethane jacket and armours
- Vented connectors
- Rotary swaged inner conductor
- Excellent phase stability, long flex life
- Excellent phase vs. temperature
- Armoured options available
Cables for MIL-DTL-17 QPL
- MIL-DTL-17 Qualified Products List
- Applicable up to 20 GHz
- Excellent VSWR performance
- Easy to form, strip and solder, thus making installation convenient
- Small sizes permit use in high density areas
- New assemblies with end-to-end TE-Compliant NanoRF® Jack connectors.
- Available with TE-Compliant NanoRF® connectors
- Provides end-to-end solutions that include TE-branded VITA blocks
- Outstanding phase stability vs. bending – phase vs. flexure of 0.1°/GHz
- Increased system accuracy over temperature change
- Flat phase change over temperature
- 900 ppm absolute phase change
MINI250 HB (rated up to 200 mrad) is now available as an alternative to the MINI250 H
RF Cable Selection Guides
View and download HUBER+SUHNER RF Cable Selection Guides.
HUBER+SUHNER offers customers around the globe outstanding products and services for their electrical and optical connectivity needs. We focus on the three main markets of industrial, communication and transportation which are addressed with applications from the three technologies radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency.
HUBER+SUHNER products deliver high performance, quality, reliability and a long service life – even under the toughest of conditions. A global production network, combined with subsidiaries and agencies in over 80 countries, puts HUBER+SUHNER close to its customers.Visit HUBER+SUHNER Website