HUBER+SUHNER® MINI250™ HB Cable Information
MINI250™ HB is for payload integration cabling, helping transmit antenna signals while providing the ability to complete long runs between cable subsystems. What’s different? It employs a Halar® ECTFE Outer Jacket which improves radiation resistance.
At HUBER+SUHNER, we understand the need for cable assembles that can withstand extreme conditions in harsh environments. We’re proud to announce the launch of the MINI250 HB, our latest addition to our low-profile cable connectivity solutions.
With a design that’s 20% lighter and with more radiation resistance than the existing MINI250 H, this new expansion to the MINI250 line of cable assemblies will enable greater payload efficiency in radiation-rich environments. It is equipped with a silver-plated solid CCA center conductor and an ECTFE Halar jacket for the highest resistance to radiation. This is especially important in mission-critical environments, and will be invaluable to our Aerospace and Defense market verticals.
MINI250 HB is much like the existing MINI250 H, where it’s made for payload integration cabling, helping transmit antenna signals while providing the ability to complete long runs between cable subsystems. The MINI250 HB is available pre-assembled and high-performance tested in standard lengths, with currently two configurations.
What is it? MINI250™HB is for payload integration cabling, helping transmit antenna signals while providing the ability to complete long runs between cable subsystems. What’s different about this iteration – the MINI250™HB – is that it employs a Halar® ECTFE Outer Jacket which improves radiation resistance. In space, there is no protective atmosphere to shield solutions from cosmic radiation, solar flares, and other sources of high-energy radiation.
Connections that are radiation-resistant can withstand these high levels of radiation and are better able to withstand placement in space. This can be important for the success of long-term space missions, where the need to be able to withstand and function in high levels of radiation present in this environment is paramount.
- Stock delivery on standard lengths
- Quint-shielded design to help protect the solderless junction
- Halar® ECTFE Outer Jacket for excellent radiation resistance, up to 200 Mrad or 2 MGy
- MINI250™HB is applicable up to 26.0 GHz for SMA, and 18 GHz for TNC
- 20% lighter than the existing MINI250™ H cable
- LEO satellite constellations
- A+D avionics platforms
- Orbital Arrays
- Payload Integration Cabling
Features & Benefits
- 5 shields for improved isolation
- Film wrap PTFE dielectric
- 200Mrad radiation resistance with ECTFE jacket
- Cable body – the largest diameter available today in the MINIBEND® Family – surface has excellent retention strength and continued connectivity in a multitude of high-stress environments.
- Provides ultra-low RF leakage
- Quint Shielded to protect the junction
HUBER+SUHNER offers customers around the globe outstanding products and services for their electrical and optical connectivity needs. We focus on the three main markets of industrial, communication and transportation which are addressed with applications from the three technologies radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency.
HUBER+SUHNER products deliver high performance, quality, reliability and a long service life – even under the toughest of conditions. A global production network, combined with subsidiaries and agencies in over 80 countries, puts HUBER+SUHNER close to its customers.Visit HUBER+SUHNER Website