Direct RF DRF3182 FPGA 3U OpenVPX Board
Fast Direct RF Wideband Data
Electronic warfare, radar and ELINT applications demand direct RF solutions to deliver low-latency, fast data processing solutions for critical real-time decision-making. The DRF3182 offers heterogenous FPGA processing with explosive A/D & D/A speeds of 51.2 GSPS, Ku band frequency coverage from 2-18 GHz and six 100 GigE interfaces with an aggregate throughput of 75 GB/sec. Plus, COTS technology reduces time to market and fewer modules decreases system costs.
Direct RF vs. IF: Receive-Application Architecture
- Flexible compute, high-speed
connectivity and frequency agility for
radar, EW and test and measurement
- Integrated, advanced data converters
- COTS 3U VPX, 4Rx/4Tx, 51.2 GSPS Direct RF module with Intel® Stratix® 10 AX SoC FPGA
- Fast sample rate providing high
- Heterogeneous integration
- OpenVPX (VITA 65) encompasses: VITA 46.0, 46.3, 46.4, 46.6, 46.11 and VITA 48.1, 48.2 (REDI)
- PCIe Gen 3 support and/or VITA 49.2
- SLT3-SWH-8F-14.14.2 slot profile
- Intel® Stratix® 10 AX-Series SoC FPGA
- 2753 logic elements
- Quad core ARM processor
- 244 MB of on-chip memory
- 4 GB DDR4 Total: 2 GB for FPGA fabric, 2 GB for HPS
- ADC: Four 10-bit ADC channels up to 51.2 GSPS
- DAC: Four 10-bit ADC channels up to 51.2 GSPS
- Programmable tunable digital up/down Converters (two per port)
- High instantaneous bandwidth allows large portions of spectrum to be directly digitized
- Sensor interface to monitor temperature, voltage
- Power sequencing
- Secure JTAG
- Manufactured in an AS9100D facility
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to aerospace and defense.
From essential components to modules to pre-integrated subsystems, Mercury’s innovative portfolio of solutions is open, scalable and easily integrates with customers’ platforms. Mercury’s technology expertise includes trusted manufacturing, safety-certification and secure sensor processing.
Mercury develops innovative solutions purpose-built to meet the needs of a global customer base. Customers range from defense prime contractors and government agencies to commercial companies in aerospace, technology and other industries.