Mega8 Multi-Port Connector System
The Mega8 multi-port connector system offers high performance RF interconnects, providing an alternative to Times Microwave M8 connectors, for use in both fixed and rotary winged airframes. Mega8 multi-ports meet the harsh requirements of MIL-T-81490 and MIL-C-87104 and are guaranteed to mate with other leading industry brands.
- Individually sealed connector housings and cable assemblies
- Spring loaded interfaces to ensure positive mating under the most extreme vibration
- Simple front release of individual cable assemblies
- Housings can accept a variety of cable assemblies including flexible, semi-rigid HyperFlex™ up to .480 inches in diameter
- Available in various numbers of ports and housing configurations
- Keyed housings to allow for multiple housings on a single box
- Single jack screw housing mating feature
- Two standard plating options: Chemical Film and EN-PTFE
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, MegaPhase designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance radio frequency (RF) coaxial cables and connectors for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that build advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data, and communications systems. MegaPhase has more than 500 active customers in 30 countries, including the biggest names in electronic technology, as well as the U.S. government and its allies.
Contact your local VMA field engineer today if you need help or have any additional questions about MegaPhase products.