Acromag provides a full line of high-performance analog, digital I/O and serial I/O bus boards for VMEbus, PCI, and CompactPCI® computer systems including IndustryPack® and PMC mezzanine modules for Real-Time Control Systems.
Rugged Mini PCI Express Based Interface I/O Boards for High-Speed Applications
- AcroPack® modules improve on the mini PCIe form factor by adding a down-facing connector that securely routes I/O signals through the host carrier card without any extra cabling.
- Carrier cards are available in PCIe, VPX, XMC and other formats.
- These carriers provide direct access to the field I/O signals through front-panel CHAMP connectors or the rear backplane.
- At only 30 x 70mm per module, up to four AcroPacks can plug into a single carrier card in any I/O combination. More than 25 AcroPack modules are now offered for a wide variety of analog I/O, digital I/O, communication, and FPGA computing functions. Avionics, fieldbus, and other functions are coming soon.
- Acromag provides software support packages for embedded applications running on LinuxTM, Windows®, or VxWorksTM operating systems. The libraries provide generic routines to handle reads, writes, interrupts, and other functions. Demonstration programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules before attaching the routines to the application program. This diagnostic tool can save hours of troubleshooting and debugging.
- To simplify the integration of AcroPack mezzanine modules into your host system they maintain the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack (IP) modules.
- These next generation mezzanine modules are RoHS compliant and ideal for the following industries: military, aerospace, defense industry, scientific, automation, and development labs.
Acromag is an international corporation that combines more than 60 years of process monitoring and control experience with a solid background in high-tech computer design to provide you with Embedded Computer Solutions, Process Automation, and more.
Established in 1957, Acromag built its reputation designing critical measurement instrumentation equipment for the petrochemical and aerospace industries. Acromag, Inc. was soon recognized internationally as a leading designer of analog and digital control products for the industrial I/O market. Products include rugged embedded computers, Industry Pack (IP) modules, processor mezzanine modules, PMC & XMC FPGA mezzanine modules, mini PCI express based interface I/O boards, PCI express based interface I/O boards, reconfigurable FPGA modules & boards, compactPCI (cPCI) boards, rugged type 6 COM express modules, industry pack and mezzanine I/O modules for VME, PCI and compact PCI xystems, real-time control systems and more.
Acromag’s years of experience in designing industrial I/O have given us a clear understanding of the problems associated with industrial measurement and control. Solutions to ground loops, RFI/EMI noise, and temperature drift are designed into every product to assure precise operation in hostile environments. Many products are available with agency approvals such as UL, cUL, FM, CSA, CE, ATEX, and others.