Dewesoft Resource Guide + Event Announcement
Working with Dewesoft in a COVID World
1. THE PEOPLE:
Who to contact for help with Dewesoft or the other products VMA represents:
Team VMA is located in the Rocky Mountain Southwest with offices in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah
Dewesoft Regional Managers are also available to assist:
Rich Markham: 1-419-574-8550 | [email protected]
Michael Maga: 1-303-304-4032 | [email protected]
Dewesoft Support Line: 1-855-DEWE-NOW (3393-669) |[email protected]
2. Free Online Training Resources
Subscribe to the Dewesoft YouTube Channels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClU97EEuWb-koAsL1ODYf-Q
Dewsoft Online Pros –
Learn how to use DEWESoft, measure signals, process and analyze data in a single place.
Your effort will be awarded by receiving a special Dewesoft PRO training T-shirt with a star for every 10 finished courses.
3. Dewesoft Virtual Measurement Conference
***FREE ONLINE EVENT YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS***
Dewesoft Measurement Conference 2020 is going virtual. More info is available here: https://conference.dewesoft.com/
FIVE DAYS OF PROFESSIONAL JOY FOR ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE
VMC2020 will be completely free of charge – no costs for travel or accommodation, and even no registration fee! And as all takes place in cyberspace – anyone from everywhere has the opportunity to take part.
Sept 15th – THE NEW GENERATION OF MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS
Sept 22nd – DEWESOFT X & GENERAL DATA RECORDING
Sept 29th – SOUND AND VIBRATION ANALYSIS
Oct 6th – DEWESOFT X & GENERAL DATA RECORDING
Oct 13th – CUSTOMER STORIES AND MONITORING SOLUTIONS
#VMC2020 Including the selection of the best Dewesoft Customer Story 2020 for a grand prize
VMC2020 offers a special prize for the best Dewesoft customer story. We are who we are because of you – our customers. You introduce us to the challenges that drive our passion for constant improvement.
Share your experiences! Join up with your Dewesoft representative and work together to share – in text or on video – how Dewesoft helps you do your job. The best story gets the Dewesoft Customer Story Prize – equivalent to a value of €10,000.
Registration – https://conference.dewesoft.com/registration
5. BONUS PRODUCT FOCUS: Dewesoft's New IOLITE
- DUAL ETHERCAT BUS: IOLITE is equipped with two EtherCAT buses in parallel. The primary bus is used for full speed buffered data acquisition to a PC computer hard-drive. The secondary bus is mainly used for the real-time low-latency data feed to any 3rd party EtherCAT based control system.
- GREAT SIGNAL CONDITIONING: IOLITE features high-quality analog amplifiers that offer excellent signal quality and up to 20 kHz sampling rate.
- REDUNDANT POWER SUPPLY: Integrated redundant power supply provides maximum system reliability.
- MULTIPLE CHASSIS OPTION: IOLITE I/O modules can be configured as a 19-inch cabinet compatible aluminum chassis or in rugged aluminum SIRIUS-like compatible chassis for field-use.
- GREAT PRICE/PERFORMANCE: IOLITE offers great price/performance ratio and is suitable for test bed integration and various industrial applications.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning Dewesoft X data acquisition software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs, bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage, and analysis capabilities.