Vector Iridium Data Link
The Vector Iridium Data Link (VIDL) is an exciting new product that provides secure, available and reliable two-way voice and data to customers who may find themselves in places that have no cellular coverage … anywhere in the world.
For years, the ability to talk, chat, navigate and share positions in remote locations around the world was limited to high end Military units or those who can afford expensive Satellite system subscriptions. The VIDL is a lightweight, ruggedized new product offering that allows customers to chat, share positions and talk to each other while on the move using the Iridium® Communications network paired with Android mobile devices or Windows devices.
Hikers, Extreme Explorers, All Terrain Vehicle Enthusiasts, Rescue Forces, Boaters, Logistics, Tactical Forces or First Responders in Remote areas and Flyers who find themselves in areas that do not have radio or cellular coverage can still provide their position, chat, talk and navigate anywhere in the world with the peace of mind that they can call or text for help or share their progress globally. Because VIDL uses the Iridium low earth orbit satellite constellation, users can provide their position, chat, talk, and navigate … from pole to pole.
- True Global Communications with Iridium Push-to-Talk Satellite Network
- Deploys Quickly without Complex System Architecture
- Coverage Independent of Ground Infrastructure
- Integrated GPS Positioning
- Data Link for Voice, Text and Reporting
- Built-In AES-256 Encryption
- Rugged Lightweight Design
- Easily Integrates with Existing Command-Control Software
- Unlimited Number of Users Worldwide
- Fully Exportable to Partner Nations
Key System Advantages
Available Integrated Components
- Amplified Speaker
- Compact Iridium / GPS Antenna
- Alternate Antennas and Mounts
- Laser Range Finder
- Network Radio Gateway
- Alternate Deployable Case Configurations (see V-TACS)
- ATAK / WinTAK Application
- Locorum Operations Management Application
- Audio: U-329, 6-pin circular connector
- Antenna: 2x SMA (GPS/Satellite)
- Data: Ethernet Serial Port (sensor data input)
- Power: MS-3106-12S-3P
A small products-oriented business, Parraid is wholly devoted to design, engineering, sales, and support of telemetry data systems and tactically oriented mission-critical communications solutions. Rooted in 25+ years of experience, we are proudly headquartered in Hollywood, MD, with a great team, great products, and great clients.