SyncServer S650 on the DISA/DoDIN Approved List
DISA Certifies Microchip SyncServers
Microchip’s SyncServer S650 & S600 are now certified by DISA and added to the Approved Product List (APL).The SyncServer S600 Series met the critical Unified Capabilities Requirements as a Timing and Synchronization device and are certified for joint military use.
DISA JITC certifies the SyncServer S650 & S600 Network Time Servers for Cybersecurity/Interoperability compliance.
SyncServer S650 Highlights
- FlexPort IRIG & pulse timing technology for “any signal, any connector” capability
- High accuracy NTP hardware time-stamping standard
- 4 GbE LAN ports standard for advanced interoperability and ease of use
- NTP Reflector with security hardened NTP packet processing
- IEEE 1588 Precise Time Protocol (PTP) Grandmaster operations