Megaphase – RF Coaxial Cables
MegaPhase designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance radio frequency (RF) coaxial cables and connectors for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that build advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data, and communications systems.
Test & Measurement Cables
Our test & measurement cables provide customers with a competitive edge over ordinary cable designs by addressing three important criteria for testing electronic components and systems: phase stability, insertion loss stability and repeatable measurements for the cable’s useful life. This enables MegaPhase customers to calibrate most test sets with rate of recurrence far less than competitive products, and therefore achieve the lowest cost per measurement™ and more reliable test results.
What is GrooveTube?
This high performance outer conductor is manufactured using the highest quality, pure oxygen-free copper tape. With our custom designed machines, MegaPhase production staff forms this copper tape into flexible copper tubing, or GrooveTube. Unique to MegaPhase this cable design is used in high reliability applications including test & measurement systems.
- GrooveTube® is a super-flexible copper tube, formed from a thin copper strip in a proprietary process.
- GrooveTube® cables have a long useful life and feature superior mechanical and electrical stability
- Stability versus flexure – convolutions v. braid
- Precise phase trimming/matching
- Temperature stable
- Tight Dynamic Bend Radius
- Robust “screw-on” connector termination
- Crush Proof
- Pull Resistant
- Torque Resistant
Cables to 40 GHzLow Loss Armored Test Cables for Compliance Measurements
MegaPhase® Probe Station Test Cables to 110 GHzEvery Detail is Designed for Dynamic Probe Station Measurements
Survivor™ Ruggedized Cables to 40 GHzLow Loss Armored Cables for Rigorous Environments
SiteLine™ Armored Test Cables to 50 GHzSiteLine Armored Test Cables
Broadband Test Cables to 8 GHz75-ohm Cables for Testing of IoT Devices, Cable Modems, CATV, IPTV, and Broadcast Components
MegaPhase® Low PIM Cables to 8 GHzAn excellent choice when passive intermodulation-distortion is critical to your signal transmissions
ChipSet Measurement Test Cables to 40 GHzTest Cables for Lightweight DUTs and Fixture Board Testing
RF & Microwave Cables
Low Loss, Low VSWR for Integrated Systems from DC-110 GHz. 35 cable types are available including GrooveTube® technology for high power and phase-defined systems, including electronic warfare, telecommunications equipment and many other RF platforms on the ground, sea, air and space.
MegaPhase® Low PIM Cables to 6 GHzAn excellent choice when passive intermodulation-distortion is critical to your signal transmissions
Airborne & Missile Systems
- V-22 Osprey (Boeing Aircraft) (SiteLine)
- AWACS (E-2C and E-2D) – aircraft, radar
- VUIT-2 (Apache AH-64)- video transmission
- RF Tow Missile – wire guided
- PAC-3 – Patriot advanced capability
- Predator UAV- primary for offensive operations
- Paveway II – laser guided bomb
- SM3 – ship based missile system
- Griffin – Short range air to surface missile, specifically designed for UAV’s.
- Netfires – attack missile based upon a vertical launcher design
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (Avionics Test)
- EuroFighter (Avionics Test)
- Probe Array Radar-TPS
- SOTM – Satellite on the Move
- Communications-BFT & JTRS
- Jammers & Electronic Countermeasures-CREW
- Fly-Away Kits
- AEGIS (shipboard phased array radar – series 1 & 2)
- Combat Craft
- Hayabusa (MUSES-C)
- STP Satellite 5
MegaPhase designs, manufactures and markets high performance RF coaxial cables and connectors to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data and communications systems. MegaPhase’s core product is its industry-leading GrooveTube® technology, a unique cable design used in high reliability applications including test & measurement systems. MegaPhase has over 500 active customers in 30 countries, including the biggest names in electronic technology, as well as the US Government and its allies.