M-Code Time and Frequency Standard SyncServer® S650 from Microchip
GPS M-Code Referenced Time & Frequency Standard
The SyncServer S650 M-Code is the first time and frequency instrument with an embedded GPS M-code receiver.
And it is DISA approved.
The Industry’s first SyncServer S650 M-Code time & frequency Instrument provides a secure, accurate, and resilient timing platform for synchronizing mission-critical defense electronic systems, communication systems, radars and networks.
- M-Code and/or SAASM simultaneous signal tracking
- Improved jamming immunity and a more secure GPS signal
- 50 ns accuracy to UTC(USNO)
- Four standard GbE ports, with two additional 10 GbE ports optional
- Contains most popular timing signal inputs/outputs standard in the base timing I/O module (IRIG B, 10 MHz, 1PPS)
- Rubidium atomic clock or OCXO oscillator upgrades
- Superior 10 MHz low phase noise options
Superior Low Noise Performance
Robust Timing and Design
DISA/DoDIN Approved Product
DISA Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) has tested and certified the SyncServer S650 M-Code Network Time Server for Cybersecurity/Interoperability compliance, and listed it on the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL). The SyncServer S650 M-Code meets the critical Unified Capabilities Requirements as a Timing and Synchronization device and is certified for joint military use.
Leverage built-in hardware
The S650 M-Code includes additional built-in hardware features enabled through software license keys such as the security-hardened NTP Reflector and IEEE 1588 PTP output/input operations.
The SyncServer S650 M-Code – the best choice for mission-critical operations.