Watch an archived copy of VMA Tech Tuesday Training with FTI Flow Technology. Like, Share or Subscribe to our channels if this was of value to you.
Considerations for Selecting Flow Measurement Instrumentation – Presented by FTI Flow Technology
Considerations for Selecting Flow Measurement Instrumentation
In this presentation, Scott Spencer of FTI Flow Technology discusses typical flow measurement technologies, their strengths and weaknesses, and how to determine the best solution for a given application.
- Common flow terms
- Application considerations for selecting the proper technology
- The Application Data Sheet
- Special Considerations
- Review of flow measurement principles:
- Theory of operation
- Benefits and boundaries
- Meter technologies covered:
- Thermal Mass
- Differential pressure (various styles)
- Positive Displacement